• Doctor told me I was born with high BP which caused damage: Rana

    Doctor told me I was born with high BP which caused damage: Rana
    Published Date : 02-Dec-2020 4:48:16 IST

    Rana Daggubati, who opened up about health issues that he had faced, said, “I flew to the US…where I was tested for three days”. “The doctor informed, ‘You were born with high blood pressure because of which…damages have happened to your body’,” he added. Daggubati had said there was 70% chance of stroke or haemorrhage and 30% chance of death.

  • Trump hints he will run for President in 2024 if he can’t overturn 2020 result

    Trump hints he will run for President in 2024 if he can’t overturn 2020 result
    Published Date : 02-Dec-2020 4:46:54 IST

    US President Donald Trump has indicated that he will run for President in 2024 if he fails to overturn US Presidential elections 2020 result. During a holiday reception party at White House, Trump told the crowd, “It’s been an amazing four years. We are trying to do another four years. Otherwise, I will see you in four years.”

  • Hyd man kills mother, sister to repay debts from betting on cricket

    Hyd man kills mother, sister to repay debts from betting on cricket
    Published Date : 01-Dec-2020 7:11:25 IST

    A man in his 20s was arrested in Hyderabad on Monday for poisoning his mother and sister to death to repay a loan of around ₹25 lakh that he lost after betting on cricket matches. “He hatched a plan to kill his mother and sister so that he would then become the owner of the properties they owned,” police said.

  • Kajol: March to November was just a 15 minute thing

    Kajol: March to November was just a 15 minute thing
    Published Date : 01-Dec-2020 7:09:06 IST

    Actress Kajol feels almost the entire year, from March to November, felt like a time span of just 15 minutes owing to Covid lockdown that paralysed normnal life for most of the year. “It felt like march — november was just a 15 min thing… #just2020things #ItsDecember,” Kajol wrote expressing her mind on her verified Instagram account on Tuesday.

  • Hyderabad reports 119 of Telangana’s 593 fresh COVID-19 cases

    Hyderabad reports 119 of Telangana’s 593 fresh COVID-19 cases
    Published Date : 30-Nov-2020 12:59:10 IST

    Telangana reported 593 new coronavirus cases, which took the state’s overall tally to 2,69,816, state Director of Public Health and Family Welfare Dr G Srinivasa Rao tweeted. Of these fresh cases, areas within the limits of Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) accounted for 119, followed by Rangareddy at 61. Meanwhile, Telangana’s total number of COVID-19 recoveries has reached 2,58,336.

  • I never socialised and I still don’t, you can’t change that: Actress

    I never socialised and I still don’t, you can’t change that: Actress
    Published Date : 30-Nov-2020 12:57:46 IST

    Speaking about her journey in the film industry, actress Yami Gautam said, “I never socialised and I still don’t…I guess each one of us has a core and you can’t change that.” She further said, “One of the things about the industry is that if you aren’t a people’s person, it’s very difficult for you to survive.”

  • Italian brand launches world’s most expensive bag at Rs 53 crore

    Italian brand launches world’s most expensive bag at Rs 53 crore
    Published Date : 27-Nov-2020 4:55:14 IST

    The luxury Italian brand, Boarini Milanesi, has launched the world’s most expensive bag at €6 million (approximately ₹53 crore). Made of semi-shiny alligator skin, the bag is embellished with a diamond pavé accessory and 10 white gold butterflies with sapphires, diamonds and Paraiba tourmalines, totalling over 130 carats. The bag has been created to raise awareness about ocean pollution.

  • IBM planning to cut 10,000 jobs in Europe: Report

    IBM planning to cut 10,000 jobs in Europe: Report
    Published Date : 25-Nov-2020 11:49:51 IST

    International Business Machines (IBM) is planning to cut around 10,000 jobs in Europe, affecting about 20% of the staff in the region, according to a report. The current round of job cuts should be completed by the end of the first-half of 2021, the report added. The cuts have been planned in the UK, Germany, Poland, Slovakia, Italy and Belgium.

  • Amit Shah, Yogi Adityanath to campaign in Hyd ahead of GHMC polls

    Amit Shah, Yogi Adityanath to campaign in Hyd ahead of GHMC polls
    Published Date : 25-Nov-2020 11:47:00 IST

    Home Minister Amit Shah and Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath will campaign for the BJP in Hyderabad ahead of the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) elections, according to BJP OBC Morcha National President, Dr K Laxman. He added that while CM Adityanath will hold a roadshow in Chevella, Amit Shah will take part in a Secunderabad roadshow.

  • Biden becomes 1st US Presidential candidate to win over 8 cr votes

    Biden becomes 1st US Presidential candidate to win over 8 cr votes
    Published Date : 25-Nov-2020 11:45:05 IST

    US President-elect Joe Biden has become the first presidential candidate to win over 8 crore votes, CNN reported. President Donald Trump has won the second-highest number of votes at over 7.38 crore, it added. Ex-President Barack Obama, who won about 6.95 crore votes during the 2008 election, holds the record for the third-highest number of votes.

  • Football legend Diego Maradona passes away aged 60 due to heart attack

    Football legend Diego Maradona passes away aged 60 due to heart attack
    Published Date : 25-Nov-2020 11:43:58 IST

    Argentine football legend Diego Maradona passed away aged 60 due to heart attack on Wednesday. Maradona, who led Argentina to 1986 FIFA World Cup victory, suffered heart attack at his home just two weeks after being discharged from hospital, where he had undergone surgery on a blood clot in his brain. Maradona represented Argentina 91 times and scored 34 goals.

  • I am working with all the people I wanted to: Pooja Hegde

    I am working with all the people I wanted to: Pooja Hegde
    Published Date : 24-Nov-2020 3:14:17 IST

    Actress Pooja Hegde, who will feature in Salman Khan starrer ‘Kabhi Eid Kabhi Diwali’, Ranveer Singh starrer ‘Cirkus’ and Prabhas starrer ‘Radhe Shyam’, said, “I am working with all the people I wanted to work with.” She further said, “I’m nothing without my…fans who are excited about the films that I’m doing and are showing me so much support.